Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nebraska

Well, Faceless and I are now in the great state of Nebraska. It's another part of the United States I've never been to or even read about, but it seems nice - if fairly rural-looking(then again, I'm a big city kind of guy, so seeing so many small towns is a bit of a shock to the system). We've found our way to a hotel in...well, I'm not sure where - but I'm finally able to get a shower and charge up this laptop. 

Again, I apologize for any silence on our end; it's just been days of driving and talking, mostly. I've been keeping quiet for most of the trip with Faceless, since well, I told her outright that I still don't trust her after the shit she's done with working for The Weaver. It's different with Collector in that he saved my life, but with her - I think I touched on this in an earlier post - I still don't know her, and thus, can't judge her based on what she's doing now. 

I know that must make me seem like a cold-hearted bastard, but look at it from my perspective; I've lost my best friend, my girlfriend, and in general, my life to this bastard and his mindless followers; it's going to be REALLY hard for me to trust someone who used to work for Him if they haven't proven their reliability. 

As for Collector - well, we all know what happened to him. I hope he's able to find us when and if he comes back. I know he says he will, but I don't know, for all of his powers, if he'll be able to come back from death itself again. I could be full of shit and such, of course, but I'm going to approach this with watchful waiting - really, it's all we can do right now. 

I'm going to go grab some food for Faceless and I - I may not trust her, but damn it if I'm going to be a total douchebag to her. I'll try to write again when we touchdown at the next destination we're headed to(wherever that is). 

Sebastian

2 comments:

  1. Has anything happened in the meantime? It's been nearly a two months, after all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be updating the first chance I get.

    It's hard to update when we've been running almost constantly for the past 2 months.

    ReplyDelete